SATURDAY, APRIL 6, 2019 (RAIN OR SHINE)
INSIDE AT THE
BOSSIER CIVIC CENTER
A CARNIVAL SPECIFICALLY FOR OUR LOCAL MILITARY MEMBERS AND THEIR FAMILIES!
Games, food, inflatables, displays, prizes, fun, and much more!
Military kid's of all ages (and parents as well) will have a blast at this event.
Here are a few things you need to know:
- This event is completely free!
- Local churches and businesses are partnering together to make this possible.
- There will be several food options. First come first serve, while supplies last.
- There will be free popcorn, sno-cones, and cotton candy, while supplies last.
- Since this is a military only event, and for security purposes, military IDs WILL be checked upon entrance to the event. One ID per family.
- Security will be present.
- Preschool age inflatables will be separate from school age inflatables.
- If it rains, no worries, we will roll on since we are inside this year!
- This is for any and all military kids and families, any branch, married or single, deployed spouse, etc.
Here are just a few things you will find this year at KidFest!
As we started with the Warrior Fest this past November, KidFest will
have an element of GIVING BACK. We are asking attendees and volunteers
to bring toy donations that we can give to military kiddos throughout
We are asking for new donations including the following:
Stuffed Animals, Books, Board Games, and Outdoor Toys such as hoola
hoops, jump ropes, and balls.
***You DO NOT have to donate to to participate in KidFest. This is just a suggestion.
There will be a donation box setup at Check In.
Hang tight while we prepare your form...
This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.
Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.