SATURDAY, APRIL 6, 2018
BOSSIER CIVIC CENTER
A CARNIVAL SPECIFICALLY FOR OUR LOCAL MILITARY MEMBERS AND THEIR FAMILIES!
Games, food, inflatables, displays, prizes, fun, and much more!
Military kid's of all ages (and parents as well) will have a blast at this event.
Here are a few things you need to know:
- This event is completely free!
- Local churches and businesses are partnering together to make this possible.
- There will be several food options. First come first serve, while supplies last.
- There will be free popcorn, sno-cones, and cotton candy, while supplies last.
- Since this is a military only event, and for security purposes, military IDs WILL be checked upon entrance to the event. One ID per family.
- Security will be present.
- Preschool age inflatables will be separate from school age inflatables.
- If it rains, no worries, we will roll on since we are inside this year!
- This is for any and all military kids and families, any branch, married or single, deployed spouse, etc.
Here are just a few things you will find this year at KidFest!
Hang tight while we prepare your form...