1. A member of your party MUST be affiliated with the military to attend (active/guard/reserves). This event is for military only and their families. One person in your family MUST show proof of military affiliation to claim your tickets (military ID, dependent ID, etc).
3. The cost is $5 per person, not to exceed $15 per family. So if you have five folks in your family, you only have to pay $15. A party is either one individual or a family. Please check-in different families separately and do not try to include two or three military families in one family/group.
- If your kids have friends attending with you, that's cool to check in as a group/family.
- If you have extended family coming with you, that's also cool to check in as a group/family.
- If you are coming with other military friends/families (example: the neighbor family down the street), then we do ask that you check in and pay separately.
- Kids age two and under get in free and do not require a ticket.
- Families of currently deployed get in free.
- Only one proof of military affiliation is needed per family.
4. If you are the family of a deployed service member, you and your family get in free. At check in, just tell them your spouse is currently deployed.
5. We will take cash or debit cards at the event.
6. Gates open at 7:00 but you can get there beginning at 6:30pm and get checked in, get your tickets, and lined up. They WILL check bags at the gate. Park rules state that you CAN NOT bring in outside food or drinks. Concession stands will be open.
7. The professional fireworks show will begin promptly at 8:50. Best viewing area will be from the vicinity of the lazy river but you will be able to see them from anywhere in the park.
RESERVE YOUR TICKETS BELOW
Recently, our community was rocked with the sudden and tragic loss of one of our service members, TSGT Joshua Kidd. TSGT Kidd is described by his peers as one of the most influential leaders they have ever met. At this event, we will kick off an initiative in his name in which we want to equip each of our service members to know and understand the power of their influence.
You will hear more about this at Freedom Fest.
Hang tight while we prepare your form...