New to the 2018 Warrior Network year is our quarterly internship program. These internships will run for three months and we will have four cycles per year.
Our first internship cycle will begin on March 1 and end on May 31. This is a completely volunteer program and Interns will be chosen through an application process. This cycle, we are selecting four service members to serve as volunteer interns.
We will accept applications between now and Thursday, February 15.
- We will select four interns per cycle.
- This is strictly volunteer.
- Interns must be currently serving in an active/guard/reserves roll in one of our branches of service.
- Interns are asked to commit 5 hours a week
- Interns are not asked to, required to, or expected to financially donate to the Warrior Network.
- Interns are in not way asked, required, or expected to solicit funding or donors on behalf of The Warrior Network.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- To grow as a leader
- To better understand the behind the scenes work of a non-profit organization
- To get a better grasp on how The Warrior Network operates on a day-in and day-out basis
- To read, learn, and discuss (we will dig into books such as Simon Sinek's Leaders Eat Last or John C. Maxwell's Everyone Communicates, Few Connect.
- To serve. We will volunteer together!
- To help plan and execute events such as KidFest! and the Warrior Feast.
- To get face time and hear from different community leaders
- To help lead and guide new projects and programs
- To meet once a week together as a team
- To spend time with our staff and board of directors
- And much much more!
WANT TO APPLY?
Fill out the form!
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 318-525-7810.